DC MAP provides training and education through in-person office presentations, departmental meetings, and regionally based CME conferences for primary care providers.
For more information on scheduling an in-person office presentation, please contact Renee Williams.
DC MAP offers training on several different mental health topics through case discussion, problem-based learning scenarios, and presentations by diagnosis. Possible topics include:
- Perinatal Mental Health
- Session 1.1: LC Overview
- Session 1.2: QI 101
- Session 2: After the Screen
- Session 3: Motivating Families to Address Mental Health Concerns
- Session 4: Behavioral Problems and Substance Abuse
- Session 5: Perinatal Mental Health
- Session 6: Anxiety and Schools